Thursday, May 5, 2011

Abstract: Epistemology, The Hitchhiker's Guide, and Class Conclusions

We have touched many different issues in class this semester. I’d like to present on epistemology and transition into my conclusions for philosophy this semester. I will be using The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy to help demonstrate my points. I will bring Plato’s and Socrates’ views into the presentation, and tie this into the idea of epistemology. Since ideas of truth are very debatable, I will glaze over the subject due to time constraints. If time allows, we can explore the subject after the presentation, but through research I have learned that the issue is far too abstract and debated to clearly define a universal truth suitable for everyone. I will touch this issue in my presentation by stating that we each have a unique point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment